How To Make Bath Bombs
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Homemade bath bombs are fun and easy to make! You can add options like dried flowers or herbs, essential oils, and colors to really customize your bath bombs. This is a pretty easy project for young kids with some supervision. Spark their imagination by letting them help measure and mix, fill the molds, and decide on colors and fragrance. It’s a perfect project for tweens and teens to create on their own, or for adults to make as gifts for the holidays or birthdays!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
1 cup baking soda
1/2 cup citric acid
1/2 cup Epsom salt
1/2 cup Corn Starch
2 1/2 Tbsp coconut oil Melted
3/4 Tbsp water
12-15 drops essental oils
- Bath Bomb molds
Optional: Food grade dried lavender flowers or fresh rosemary
Liquid coloring for soap
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full tutorial!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Fall Suncatchers
- Smiley Face Beaded Bracelet
- Easy Popsicle Stick Monster Bookmark Craft
- Diy Aloe Vera Paper Plant
- Diy Box Robot Costume
- Salt Dough Pumpkin Handprint Keepsake
- Bat Tissue Paper Suncatcher Halloween Craft
- Free Printable Halloween Bingo Game For Kids
- Daintiest DIY Princess Crown
- Kids Art Shrink Plastic Key Chain
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Darn Good Yarn Alanya Sock Yarn
- Summer Nights Booties
- Mini Slouch Baby Booties
- Diy Pinecone Fire Starters
- How To Make Paper Bags With Handles?
- Star Fish Pocket Shawl
- Crochet Christmas Hearts
- Crochet Christmas Candy Corn Heart
- Tunisian Crochet Christmas Tree Pillow
- Jasmine Crochet Beanie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home