Easy Coffee Can Bird Feeder And Bird House Craft For Kids Or Adults
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"How to make an easy coffee can bird feeder and bird house in one. This is a cute craft for kids to make, but adults can make their own too. This recycles a plastic coffee can. You can also use hay or dried leaves or grass from your yard to give the birds some padding to make a nest. Then use the top for bird seed and hang it in the yard to attract birds and watch them as they nest and feed."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Butterfly Sun Catchers
- DIY Paper Flower Wreath
- Printable Teddy Bear
- Printable Crafty Dice Game
- Recycled Toilet Paper Roll Rocket Craft
- Fun to Make Glass Sun Catchers
- Finger Knit Valentine's Day Wreath
- DIY Recycled Craft for Kids: Night Owl
- Diy Aloe Vera Paper Plant
- Easy Popsicle Stick Monster Bookmark Craft
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- C2c Window Pane Throw Pillow
- Lois Shawl
- C2c Bunny
- 6 Granny Square Crochet Lovey Blanket Patterns
- Football Earwarmer
- Barnabee Bumbles
- Unicorn Fanny Pack
- Bella The Butterfly Appliqué
- The Easiest Diy Tassels
- Elephant Finger Puppet
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home