Make Your Own Needleminder from Vintage Hot Iron Transfers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Remember how much fun Shrinky Dinks were when you were a kid? You can use vintage hot iron transfers, permanent markers, and shrinkable plastic to make your own magnetic needle minders. It's a great way to use all of those embroidery patterns on your to-stitch list without spending the time to stitch them. (Of course I do still plan on sewing them all, but for now I enjoy having smiling pots and pans in the corner of what I'm already stitching.) "
- Shrinkable Plastic
- Permanent Markers
- Neodymium Magnets
- Hot Irons Transfers, or other suitable patterns
- White Craft Paint
- E6000 Glue
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Heart Air Balloon Applique
- Crochet Scarf For Men, Unisex Scarf
- Wall Art Quote
- Diy Felt Storage Cardboard Box
- Easy Kids Apron Sewing Tutorial
- Painted Foil Hearts
- Recycled Valentine Craft
- Conversation Heart Rice Krispy Treats
- Washi Tape Heart Craft
- Dollhouse Sofa For Barbie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home