Dear Me Letter To Future Self
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "I created a way to document what I'm learning at this critical time in the world. I call it DEAR ME. I wrote a letter to my future self and inserted it in a fun folder I created with double-sided cardstock. Now I can read my future letters next year to remember what I've learned in 2020. The use of baker's twine to insert the letter makes it easy -- no staples required! These are easy and fun to make, and super easy to duplicate. "
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Card stok
- letter paper
- baker's twine
- pen or pencil
- liquid glue (optional)
Note: These store well and can be collected all year long.
Fold an 8.5 X 11 sheet of paper in half like a booklet. Use it to write a letter to yourself in the future.
Fold an 8.5 X 11" sheet of cardstock (preferably double sided) in half the same way. This is the cover.
Insert the letter into the folder.
Wrap baker's twine around the spine and knot it.
Decorate the cover of the folder as desired, including the date of the letter.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beginner Crafts: 12 Simple Craft Ideas for Adults
- 11 Radiant Rainbow Crafts and Rainbow Art
- Unicorn Snot Glitter Gel
- Upsp Postage Stamp Earrings
- Diy Shirt: 5 Minute Sewing Tutorial
- How To Hang Any Mug Rug - After You've Made It!
- Hanging Christmas Tree With Ornaments For Kids
- Fairy Crown With Template
- Standing Mini Gnomes
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home