We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
My name is Patty Biehler and I am an artist/crafter, gardener, mother, and blogger as well and much more. I have always loved the internet and all it gives us. I started drawing and painting when I was very young as all do but it just seemed to stay with me and I just loved it. I focused more on it in my years of school and taught art in later years. When I became a mother I knew I had to redo a crib for my child. I repainted the crib with a teady bear scene of football and soccer play. It ended up such a hit by friends and family that I felt crafting was fun and a new door to open. I have been crafting ever since. To me it is a way to relieve stress. My daughter is now a teenager and she is even trying to do some with me while I make video tutorials. I started video tutorials for my own website and felt I should venture out and start sharing what I know. I have made many videos for FaveCraft's YouTube Channel. I also do videos on my own website as well. I have sold many tutorials of my work, be it art or carfts to video tutorials. I am a mother of two wonderful teens and a wife to a great husband of 14 years. I feel I have the best support team cheering me on. So I guess I will continue to keep crafting and drawing.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
Cute Toilet Paper Storage
No Sew Pillows
How to Crochet a Hat
Beginner Crocheting: Square Knot and Chain Stitch
How to Crochet Potholders
How to Triple Crochet
Popcorn Stitch Video
How to Crochet the Picot Stitch
How to Crochet the Pineapple Stitch
How to Crochet the Crocodile Stitch
No-Sew Fabric Ring
Tee Shirt Bag
How to Fix Flip Flops
How to Draw on a T-Shirt
How to Make a Chair Caddy
How to Crochet a Cluster Stitch
How to Make a Sock Bracelet
How to Crochet a Butterfly
Crochet the Galaxy Stitch
How to Crochet a Bracelet
You can see my Art at: http://shadowessofflames.deviantart.com/
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/wildtexspirit
My Social Mom's Blog: http://www.socialmoms.com/profiles/blog/list?user=1g7wfgdduiht0
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Crochet a mesh dishcloth out of a produce bag! You don't need to throw away the bag your oranges came in, and you don't need to go out… Continue reading: "Mesh Dishcloth Crochet Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Edible Outer Space Play Dough
- Easy Curled Ribbon Ornaments
- Diy Fabric Mason Jar Lid Ornaments
- Hairpin Lace Sleeveless Top
- What is Tatting?
- How To Paint On Glass
- How To Make Lipgloss
- Party Food Ideas: How To Make An Impressive Owl Meatloaf
- You've Been Booed Printable
- Campfire Earflap Beanie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home