We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Ever since I was a kid, I've enjoyed keeping my hands busy with crafts, crochet, and sewing. My parents were passionate about antiques, and converted part of our house into an antique shop when I was young, which was a huge influence on me.
I started my own antique business 12 years ago and haven't looked back since! But there was something missing until I combined my love of crafting with the antique biz. I attend auctions, flea markets and estate sales to obtain my goods to sell and procure raw materials to use for crafting. Vintage wallpaper and feedsack fabric "yoyos" are two of my favorite crafting basics.
I love the process of "up-cycling", transforming old things so that they can be enjoyed again as decorative objects or adornments. Bursting with passion for these endeavors, I knew I had to share my ideas with others and get inspired by their projects too. Blogging has afforded me this great opportunity. I blog at Mitzi's Miscellany, where I present easy to digest lessons about antiques along with crafts and a pinch of humor.
My other interests include learning more about photography, spending time with family, and dog-parenting two wonderful "Westies", Chauncey and Cheswick.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Classic Country Scrap Wreath
- Vintage Spoon Pendants
- Coffee Colored Vintage Clothespins
- Fairy Twinkle Wreath
- Upcycled Flea Market Glass Vases
- Thrift Store Pedestals
- Vintage Winter Wreath
- Giant Button Wall Art
- Vintage Pendants
- Collage Jewelry
- Vintage Suitcase Wedding Card Holder
- John Derian Knockoff Plates
- Vintage Saucer Frames
- Victorian Vintage Bottles
- Vintage Doily Pumpkins
- Fabric Yo Yo Pumpkins
- Upcycled Lace Tote Bag
- Milk Glass Silhouette Plate
- Vintage Cone Decorations
- Decorative Vintage Paper Wreath
- Decoupage Upcycled Jars
- Mitzi's Fabric Flowers
- Patchwork Decoupage Chair
- Upcycled Vintage Suitcases
- Wallpaper Decoupage Flower Pots
- Vintage Style Lace Tote
- Easy Rustic Mason Jar Decorations
- Stunning DIY Crochet Necklace
- Vintage-Inspired Clipboards
- Gorgeous DIY Key Necklaces
- Cute Vintage Fabric Pumpkins
- Sensational Christmas Glass Cloche
- Adorable Button Card Ornaments
- Vintage Butterfly Magnets
- Retro Wallpaper Window
- Book Page Paper Roses DIY Project
- Recycled No-Sew Necktie Wreath
Etsy Shop: www.mitziscollectibles.etsy.com
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Talk about going green! Transform sturdy bags made from recycled materials into storage bags for fruit and vegetables in this tutorial… Continue reading: "Easy Recycled Fruit and Veggie Bag"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Make The Cutest Mini Fabric Bin!
- Rebel Cat Amigurumi
- Patriotic Gnome
- Macrame Crossbody Market Bag
- String Art Greeting Cards
- Odor Eliminating Linen And Fabric Spray Recipe
- Fun Heart Coloring Page
- Dad Rocks Paperweight
- Mason Jar Advent Wreath
- Three Wise Men Light Up Wall Decor
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home