We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Alyice Edrich is the founder and editor of an award-winning online magazine. She is also a mixed media artist, the author of 12 e-books, a contributing writer to a handful of print books, and an aspiring photographer.
Alyice has been crafting in one form or another since she was a child, but didn’t take the craft up as a serious profession until 2010 when she realized that she could combine her love of the written word with her love for creating with her hands.
She has been a stay-at-home, work-at-home mother in one form or another since the birth of her first child, nearly 20 years ago and feels extremely blessed to have had the opportunity to balance the two. She credits crafting to helping her bond wit her children when they were younger and to saving her sanity as an adult.
Her desire is to help others create crafts that speak to their own hearts and to create crafts that heal and build bonds versus creating crafts simply for the decorative aspect.
Projects on FaveCrafts:
- Geisha Wall Canvas
- Embroidered Abstract Art
- Memory Wedding Frame
- Personalized Halloween Candy Bag
- Striped Tie-Dye T-Shirt
- Tulip in a Frame
- How to Create an Embroidered Flower Pot
- Tweet-up Invite
- Flower Pot for Mom
- Repurposed Glass Jar to Catch-All
- How to Create a Thoughtful Gift for Under $5
- How to Create a Polka Dot Card for a Friend
- Christmas Craft to Make With Kids
- Valentine's Trading Card
- Little Mermaid Canvas Tutorial
- Tin Can Pencil Holder
- Bunny Land Easter Box
- Textured Valentine's Day Card
- Floral Postcard
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Our knitting group was asked to try to think of a creative green use for plastic grocery bags thus, 'Plarn was born. Plarn, plastic… Continue reading: "How to Make Plarn, Plastic Bag Yarn Knit Tote Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- The "any Size" Turban Hat
- Adjustable Crochet Bracelet
- Classic Vintage Bonnet
- Velvet Fur Hood
- Rose Bonnet
- Lavender Milk Bath
- Stuffed Mushrooms Earrings
- Rose Clay Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- Floral Handbag
- How To Paint With Vinyl On Canvas
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home