Prime Publishing LLC Creativation 2019 Resources
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Thank you so much for attending one or more of our presentations at Creativation 2019!
In order to further help you with your content and blogging goals, we’ve decided to compile a list of all of the resources listed in our presentations.
Download the full presentation from our talks this year! Whether you attended our presentations or not, you are sure to find some helpful hints.
- Be Found: How to Write Content People are Searching For
When/Where: Saturday, 1/19 at 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM - Creativation Stage
- Learn how Google and searcher behavior has changed over the last five years.
- Master how to find the keywords and content ideas that people are searching for.
- Discover small formatting changes that can help your content appear higher in search results.
- Future-proof your editorial plan and site for upcoming algorithm changes.
- Why Your Email Newsletter Isn’t Successful: 10 Steps to Increase Your Open & Click Rates
When/Where: Sunday, 1/20 at 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM - Creativation Stage
Discover the reason why your email marketing campaigns aren’t working. Get expert tips on formatting clickable and engaging subject lines to entice readers. Learn how to increase clicks and engagement in your email newsletter through engaging copy and formatting. Plus, learn how to leverage Facebook live events to
increase your follower count and email subscriptions!
- Research, Write, Reach: How to Create Content that Makes People Click (2018)
Join the Prime Publishing LLC team for an hour-long presentation on how to create engaging, clickable, and valuable content for your audience. From what research tools to use to discover popular content topics and ideas and shaping your content to how to promote your hard work for optimum exposure through social media and other channels, this seminar will give you the tools you need to create Internet-ready content. With more than 2.5 million blog posts being posted every single day, making content that stands out is the key to success.
- Writing for the Web: Tips for Making Your Content Internet/SEO Friendly (2018)
Writing for the web is not the same as writing for print publications. Users on the Internet tend to have different expectations, shorter attention spans, and click-happy sensibilities. With 18 years of experience writing for the web, the Prime Publishing LLC team will lead you through the newest tips and tricks for making Internet-approved content. Learn how users judge your content before they even read a single word, how to keep users on your site longer, and how to make sure Google can read your page, too. Content is king when it comes to keeping your brand or blog relevant and there’s a lot of competition out there. A recent survey of 1,000+ bloggers from Orbit Media found that the average blog post takes up to three hours to create. Learn how and where you should be spending this time to ensure that you stand out from the crowd.
- 10 SEO Mistakes You’re Probably Making (2018)
With 9 billion Google searches being performed daily, creating content that ranks on Google has the potential to bring in millions of clicks a year. This is your chance to:
- Discover the SEO mistakes you’re probably making
- Learn the latest best practices in SEO and what has changed over the last year - Determine whether or not your site has been hit by a Google penalty and how to fix it
- Pick the right topics and keywords for your blog content
Work with Us!
Prime Publishing LLC is always looking for new bloggers to work with on our sites. We offer a lot of great opportunities that will help support your content creation efforts and promotion.
- Submit Your Projects – All of our sites have a submission form for single projects and patterns. This submission earns one link, a short description, and a photo of your project. These are often promoted in newsletters.
- Host Our Content – We have a ton of free full projects on our sites that we would love to share with your audience.
- Write for Us! – Are you an expert on a type of crafting or project? We’re always looking for brand new content to feature in full on our site. Interested in an opportunity? Reach out through our Customer Service team.
- Blogger Traffic Program – We love to pay it forward when it comes to brand mentions and promotions. If you get a chance to give us a shout out on your site, fill out this form and we will promote some of your content in our newsletters.
The following tools and websites are some of our most trusted resources for creating editorial plans and new content.
Reporting and Research
- Google Analytics – Provides insight into all inbound traffic to your blog or website.
- Moz Pro – Moz is one of the best tools for SEO. Monthly subscriptions include keyword research tool, tracking software, and actionable edits for pages.
- AnswerthePublic.com – Research tool that helps you find questions asked about your keyword or topic across the web.
- Buzzsumo.com – Paid tool (with limited free capabilities) that provides insight into the top content and posts on social media for a given topic or niche.
- Panguin Tool – Tool that helps you discover what Google Algorithim changes may have hurt your site and rankings.
- Canva.com – Paid or free tool that makes it easy to create social media graphics, infographics, collages, and more. In fact, the photos on this page are from RawPixel on Unsplash!
- Unsplash.com – Royalty free, high-quality stock images for social media and blog posts
- Infogram.com – Allows you to create infographics on your own
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Tips for Selling at Craft Fairs or Markets
- Prime Publishing LLC Creativation 2019 Resources
- Quarterly Review for the Creative
- Framed Poem DIY
- Copyright Awareness For The Photo Artist and Scrapbooker
- How To Create Your Own Craft Selling Event! A Guide to Hosting An Open House
- Cashing In On Your Creativity: Turning a Hobby into Income
- Basics of Pricing Your Work
- Price Tags or Signs? How to Price your Items for a Craft Show
- Showing Gratitude and Saying Thanks is Good Business
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Sew A Pot Scrubber Out Of Mesh Produce Bags
- Tc Sun Hat
- Small Hooded Poncho Pattern
- Non-slip Sewing Machine Foot Pedal Pad
- Family Coloring Page
- Tiffany Flapper Capper
- Salty The Seal
- Bath Mitt With Soap Pocket
- Home With Yarn Punch Needle
- Nutrition Game
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home