Heartfelt Collection: Candy Wedding Favor
Create an inexpensive favor for your wedding reception that's easy to make and eco-friendly, using handmade paper and candy from Arnold Grummer's Paper Making Kits and Supplies.
- Arnold Grummer's Angel Wings: Multi Color Mix
- Arnold Grummer's Large Dip Handmold
- Arnold Grummer's Papermill PRO Envelope & Stationery Kit
- White photocopy paper to recycle
- Paper flowers or ribbon
- Candy of your choice
- Use leftover handmade paper or use Arnold Grummer's Large Dip Handmold or Arnold Grummer's Papermill PRO kit to make one sheet of paper per reception table. You'll need to make two sheets of handmade paper per table if you use Arnold Grummer's Papermill Kit.
- To make pulp, recycle plain or printed white photocopy paper. Use 1 1/2 sheets of photocopy paper for every handmade sheet you plan to make. (Use 3/4 of a sheet if you use the Papermill Kit.)
- Add Angel Wing petals, iridescent flakes, fern (optional), snippets of thread (optional), and 1/8 tsp. of paper additive to pulp before forming sheets.
- Form, press and dry sheets following kit or handmold directions.
- Trim (or tear) handmade paper to candy wrapper size.
- Wrap candies and finish with paper flower or ribbon.
- Set out in candy dishes on each table at the reception.