How To Make Air Dry Clay With Cornstarch & Baking Soda
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"During quarantine, I am looking for easy crafts to do with my kids to keep them entertained. With three simple ingredients- cornstarch, baking soda and water, you can make air dry clay at home! Once the clay is dry (over night) you can make any shape you want and decorate. We did not have any cookie cutters, so we got creative with things around the house to make shapes! Such an easy and fun way to entertain when stuck in house!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Calla Lily - Cold Porcelain Clay
- Clay Carnation Flower
- 41 Clay Crafts for Adults
- How To Make Your Own Paper Clay
- How to make a Vase from Cardboard Roll
- Braided Clay DIY Bracelet
- Clay Jewelry Dish
- How to Make Faux Turquoise Beads
- Polymer Clay Spiral Hair DIY
- "24 Polymer Clay Tutorials: Polymer Clay Jewelry, Decor and More" free eBook
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Sew A Pot Scrubber Out Of Mesh Produce Bags
- Tc Sun Hat
- Small Hooded Poncho Pattern
- Non-slip Sewing Machine Foot Pedal Pad
- Family Coloring Page
- Tiffany Flapper Capper
- Salty The Seal
- Bath Mitt With Soap Pocket
- Home With Yarn Punch Needle
- Nutrition Game
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home