Rosy Cozy Christmas Wreath
This holiday season, learn how to make a Christmas wreath to greet your guests at the door or grace your walls with holiday cheer. This Rosy Cozy Christmas Wreath combines the beauty of roses with the timelessness of a Christmas wreath. You will enjoy filling your wreath with handmade rosettes and hanging your decoration upon the wall. This Christmas decorating ideas transforms an old T-shirt into something that you will want to cherish for a lifetime.
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Tulip® Fashion Glitter®
- C1 Apple Red Jewel (23555)
- Aleene's® Super Fabric Adhesive™
- Tulip® Deluxe Crystal Heat Setter
- Aleene's® Fabric Fusion® Peel and Stick Sheets™
- Tulip® Fashion Glitter® Bond
- (2) Red 100% cotton T-shirts
- 24” Faux green wreath
- (2) Red felt squares
- For eight large rosettes, cut eight 3” strips from bottom of T-shirt. For 16 small rosettes, cut eight 2” strips and then cut in half. Set aside.
- Cut eight 3” circles and 16 2” circles from Peel & Stick sheets.
- Cut eight 3” and 16 2” circles of felt.
- To make large rosettes, tie knot in one end of 3” strip of T-shirt fabric. Peel off one side of three-inch Peel & Stick circle and place knot in the center of the adhesive. Twist strip of fabric around knot and adhere fabric to adhesive, continuing in a circle until the entire circle is covered. Cut off excess fabric. Peel off backing from Peel & Stick circle and apply to 3” felt circle. Following package instructions, heat-set crystals onto rosette randomly and in the center. Repeat for all eight large rosettes.
- To make small rosettes, tie knot in one end of 2” strip of T-shirt fabric. Peel off one side of 2” Peel & Stick circle and place knot in the center of the adhesive. Twist strip of fabric around knot and adhere fabric to adhesive, continuing in a circle until the entire circle is covered. Cut off excess fabric. Peel off backing from Peel & Stick circle and apply to 2” felt circle. Use sponge applicator to apply Glitter Bond in center of rosette. Sprinkle glitter to cover adhesive. Let dry. Shake off excess glitter. Repeat for all 16 small rosettes.
- Lay rosettes on wreath for placement. Apply Super Fabric adhesive to backs of rosettes and press into wreath. (Hold in place with clothespins if needed until set.)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Christmas Wall Decor"
Christmas Wall Decor
Find free Christmas craft projects for Christmas wall decor. Make a Christmas paper craft to hang around your house and celebrate the holiday season.
There are no records