Incredible White Christmas Art
Even if your Christmas is green, you can still celebrate the beauty of snow with this DIY Christmas craft. This Incredible White Christmas Art will surely drop the jaws of your friends and family. Be transported to a winter wonderland by this easy art technique that you can create on your own. This DIY Christmas decoration idea is a unique way to spruce up the home for the holiday season. Create Incredible White Christmas Art for a project that is truly gallery-worthy.
- Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ - Snow White, 2 oz.
- Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ - Amethyst, 2 oz.
- Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ - White Pearl, 2 oz.
- Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ - Clear Frost, 2 oz.
- Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ - Lime Green, 2 oz.
- Gallery Glass ® Surfaces - Leading Blanks
- Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ - Hologram Shimmer, 2 oz.
- Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ - Aqua, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Dove Gray, 2 oz.
- FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Wicker White, 2 oz.
- Styrene Blank
- Frame with or without glass 8 ½” x 10 ½” – 5” x 7” opening
- Stencil brush ¼”
- Flat brush ½”
- Palette knife
- Craft knife
- Wax stick/white candle
- Prepare your window color 24 hours in advance by spreading Snow White, White Pearl and Hologram Shimmer onto leading blanks with palette knife.
- Picture frame may come already weathered or you can weather it yourself by referring to step. Frame can also come with its own glass or you can cut your own from styrene blank. Thoroughly clean all glass surfaces. If frame is not weathered, paint Dove Gray. When dry, rub candle or wax stick over surface. Paint Frame Wicker White and when dry, lightly sand for weathered effect.
- If cutting Styrene blank, measure and score each side with craft knife. Place score line along edge of table and apply pressure to crack.
- Place pattern under Snow White window color and cut snow field with craft knife. Place onto glass/blank.
- Cut strips of White Pearl to create tree.
- Cut strips of Hologram Glitter to make snowflakes.
- Create all dots using window color directly from bottle.
- Insert glass into frame.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Christmas Wall Decor"
Christmas Wall Decor
Find free Christmas craft projects for Christmas wall decor. Make a Christmas paper craft to hang around your house and celebrate the holiday season.