Reversible Merry Christmas Decorative Blocks
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Use a 4 x 4, scrapbook paper, Mod Podge, and paint to make decorative Christmas blocks with 'Merry Christmas' on them. These blocks can also be made to be reversible: two holiday decorations in one!"
Time to CompleteWeekend project
- 4 x 4
- Wood stain
- Scrapbook paper
- Acrylic paint
- Mod Podge
- Printed letters or Cricut-cut letters
Cut your 4 x 4 into 3 1/2" wide pieces.
Use your chosen stain to stain your blocks. Let your stained blocks dry overnight.
Cut your scrapbook paper into 3" squares.
Put Mod Podge on the back of your scrapbook paper and on the front face of your blocks.
Tape your printed letters onto the center of your scrapbook paper.
Use a pen and with hard pressure trace around the edge of the letters. Your goal is to get an indent on the paper.
Paint the letters, using the indentations made by the pen as a guideline.
Let the paint dry and add a coat of Mod Podge on top of the scrapbook paper.
If you decide to do reversible blocks, repeat the process on the other side of the blocks.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Have you ever seen a more beautiful way to recycle pill bottles? Rather than throwing empty pill bottles away, make this Stunningly… Continue reading: "Stunningly Beautiful Pill Bottle Lamp"
- Retro Folded Paper Tabletop Christmas Tree
- 48 Tabletop Christmas Tree Ideas
- Driftwood Christmas Tree Craft
- Easiest Ever Yarn Wrapped Tabletop Tree
- Superb Snowflake Clothespin Craft
- Whimsical Paper Christmas Tree
- Spiral Beaded Christmas Trees
- Folded Book Christmas Tree
- Dollar Store Christmas Candle Holders
- 26 DIY Door Decorations for Christmas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Flower Vase
- Common Sewing Stitches You Need To Know
- Moccasin Slippers With A Cuff
- Monogram Resin Keychain
- Elastic Waist Linen Shorts Free Sewing Pattern
- Macrame Light Pendant
- Diy Washable Duster Cloths
- Kat Williams - Editorial Intern
- Easy Epoxy Resin Jewelry
- Country Spice Beanie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home