"Let it Snow" Centerpiece
Who doesn't love homemade Christmas crafts? This "Let it Snow" Centerpiece from Lisa Rojas looks great on a kitchen table and is sure to brighten everyone's spirits.
- #656836 Sizzix Scoreboard Pro Die-House 3D by Eileen Hull
- Sizzix Big Shot Pro cutting machine
- Sizzix 12”x12” matboard- white
- 8 ¾”H x 11 ½”W wood base
- 4- Small wood candle cups
- Light Green acrylic paint
- Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Hot glue gun
- Green Spanish moss
- Faux snow
- Miniature trees
- Pattern paper
- Vivid! Dye inkpad-Corn Flower blue by Clearsnap
- Christmas Epoxy stickers by Recollections
- Candy canes and peppermint candy stickers by EK Success
- White card stock
- Small sign
- Snowflake garland
- Small wooden fence
- Small white bead
- Small Square Styrofoam
- Exacto knife
- Place matboard into the Sizzix Big Shot Pro die cutting machine with the Sizzix Scoreboards Pro House Die and cut out. Adhere pattern paper to each piece of the house using Zip Dry Paper Glue. Add color to the windows with Corn Flower inkpad. Assemble house according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Set aside.
- Paint wood base and candle cups with green acrylic paint. Let dry. Adhere candle cups to the base bottom with glue gun. Adhere Styrofoam and Spanish moss to the base with glue gun.
- Cut toothpicks in half and stick them to the back of the stickers. Lay stickers on white card stock. Once stickers are adhered to the card stock, cut stickers out with scissors. NOTE- I backed the stickers with card stock because I used Epoxy stickers, which are clear.
- Adhere toothpicks to candy canes and peppermint candies with glue gun. Add stickers to house. Adhere house to the base with glue gun. Next, glue trees, snowmen, candy canes and peppermints to the base. Glue fence around the base. Add garland around the fence.
- Adhere “Let it Snow” sticker and snowflake stickers to the sign. Adhere the sign to the fence. Sprinkle faux snow all around the base.
Read NextFolded Book Christmas Tree