Gift Wrapped DIY Tabletop Christmas Trees
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"These Christmas trees are so easy and inexpensive to make! All you need is left over wrapping paper, tissue paper, or scrapbook paper."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Retro Folded Paper Tabletop Christmas Tree
- Glitter Antlers Christmas Tablescape
- Three Wise Men Light Up Wall Decor
- Beautiful Paper Tabletop Christmas Trees
- Glass Jar Christmas Centerpieces
- Wooden Angel Wings
- Waterless Snow Globe Craft
- Christmas Star DIY Luminaries
- Christmas Tree Felt Advent Calendar DIY
- Santa Claus Macrame Door Decor
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Scrubbie
- Easy Punch Needle (and More!) With The Cricut Maker
- Golden Maple Fall Scarf
- Peppermint Pedicure Bath Bomb Recipe
- Large Paper Mache Vintage Decoupage Bowl
- Coffee Topiary
- Granny Square Blanket Cardigan
- Cozy Cotton Crochet Throw
- Iced Coffee Cup Cozy
- Water Bottle Holder
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home