Felt Sweater Christmas Trees
Not everyone is totally into the idea of an ugly sweater party, and that is okay! There are plenty of other ways to learn how to recycle old clothes, including old sweaters. Use this adorable holiday craft idea, the Felt Sweater Christmas Trees, to learn how to employ a die-cutting machine in a brand new and exciting way. These recycled Christmas craft ideas are petite enough to go anywhere. Make them a cute addition to your mantle, employ them as DIY centerpieces for your table, or even gift them as gifts. No matter where they go, these little evergreens are sure to light up a room.
Find more Christmas craft ideas to love in 50+ Simple Homemade Christmas Ornaments.
- Eileen Hull's Flowers 3-D #2 die
- Green felt sweaters, or felt scraps
- Cardboard cones
- Die cut machine
- Hot glue gun
- Start by cutting scraps of the recycled wool felted sweaters and get all different shades of fringe sections.
- Start at the bottom and hot glue each row of the die cut fringe.
- Top with yarn poms, a star, or whatever you'd like!