Teardrop Christmas Ornaments
For DIY Christmas ornaments, you'll go wild for these festive Teardrop Christmas ornaments that will look fanttastic on your Christmas tree. This easy Christmas craft will stun your family and will leave them shocked that you made them yourself. With this heirloom ornament craft, your loved ones will have special homemade Christmas decor to cherish and pass on to their children.
There is nothing better than starting new traditions and spending time with family during the holidays, and this cheery Christmas decoration idea will make it that much easier. Start a new tradition today with these lovely and winsome glass crafts.
For more fun Christmas ornament ideas, check out our list of 50+ Simple Homemade Christmas Ornaments.
DecoArt Products Required
- GT01C - Diamond
- GT03C - Fire Opal
- GT04C - Topaz
- GT06C - Garnet
- Water container
- Paper towels
- Ornament hanger
- Ribbon in gold, green, and red
- Clear glass round ornaments
- Clean ornaments with soap and water and dry completely.
- Individual droplets are formed as follows: Place dot of desired Glass-tiques color on surface.
- Position Diamond Glass-tiques bottle tip in center of color.
- Squeeze Diamond into color moving tip up and lifting to form tear drop shape. Drops can be placed one row at a time until ornament is covered.
- Suspend ornament on a hanger and allow to dry completely.
- Embellish with ribbon if desired.
Working from bottom up or top down, do one half of ornament and allow to set before doing remaining half.
If you liked making these chic glass ornaments, you'll love these Glitter Topped Christmas Ornaments!
Read NextDollar Tree Farmhouse Ornament