Shining Stars Ornament
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The winter solstice, which occurs around December 21st, is the longest night of the year. To see a bright shining star on a dark winter night gives hope of the coming spring time and more light. What better way to indicate the coming of the light of world in the birth of our savior? Celebrate the Christmas season with this sparkly star ornament which will shimmer and shine when lights from your Christmas tree hit it. A fireplace mantel or a window are other great places to hang this ornament. So bring a star into your life."
- Star Sequins
- Seed Beads
- Styrofoam Ball
- Hanger ribbon
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Upcycled Tuna Can Butterfly Ornament
- DIY Sparkly Pinecones
- Tin Can Succulent Christmas Tree
- Mini Hoop Embroidery Ornaments
- Hand Lettered Christmas Ornaments
- Cheap Retro Christmas Camper Centerpiece
- Painted Rock Christmas Ring
- Denim Pocket Advent Calendar
- Upcycled Christmas Tin
- 100+ Easy Christmas Crafts for Adults
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home