Jingle Bells Mini Crochet Christmas Wreath
"Welcome guests with a jingle when you hang this mini crochet Christmas wreath on your door! Hang one on your tree, or cabinet doors too. You can even add them to your gift wrapping for an extra festive touch! This easy wreath pattern is a great way to use up scraps from other holiday projects. You can also use beads or buttons instead of the smaller bells. The larger bell I used is about 1.5 inches or 36 mm, and the smaller ones are about 3/8 inch or 10 mm. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12 sc x 14 rows = 4 inches. Gauge is not critical as long as center ring is fully covered.
Finished SizeAbout 4.5 inches in diameter, not counting large bell.
- Worsted weight yarn - 25 yds green, 10 yds white, 5 yds red
- Size H/8 5mm crochet hook or size needed to match gauge.
- Wood ring (2.25 inches / 57 cm)
- 6 small bells (3/8 inch / 9 mm)
- 1 large bell (1.5 in / 38 mm)
- Yarn Needle