Hanging Christmas Tree With Ornaments For Kids
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Make a felt Christmas tree wall hanging that toddlers and kids will love to decorate – and do it safely! This version is built to last for years and through multiple children. This tree is sewn to a background and hung with a dowel so it can be easily put up and taken down each year. It also ensures the tree points won’t fall over time with heavy use. The various ornaments and presents are fun to create. Older children can help with them too."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Everyone learns at a young age how to color inside the lines, but it's so much more fun to color outside of them, isn't it? Color the… Continue reading: "Color Outside the Lines Adult Coloring Page"
- Silver Plate Tray Advent Calendar
- Free Printable Holiday Cards with Punched Cutouts
- Upcycled Denim Christmas Trees
- Victorian Blush "Snowflake" Vintage Ornaments and Gift Tags
- Evergreen Glittery Christmas Tree
- Rainbow tree
- DIY Christmas Bottle Brush Tree Place Cards
- Whimsical Thread Spool Christmas Trees
- Hot Cocoa Amigurumi
- 123 Easy Christmas Crafts for Adults
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Chinese Pixie Amigurumi Doll
- Woodland Leaf Fairy Amigurumi Doll
- Pressed Flower Candle Diy
- Dc Superhero Popsicle Stick Puppets
- Printable Grinch Word Search
- One Hour Crochet Bag
- Printable Elf on the Shelf Activities
- Homemade Photo Coasters
- Gift Card Holder (Free Printables!)
- Lace Back Tee
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home