Crochet Tiny Snowflakes
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Making crochet Snowflakes is one of the most popular winter crafts. And I am making Snowflakes as well! For my next project, I needed very small crochet Snowflakes and I designed this crochet pattern for a beautiful, tiny Snowflake. This crochet Snowflake is only about 1” (2 -1/2 cm) in diameter, it is made from cotton thread size 20 and I used hook size 9/1.25 mm. Materials: Crochet cotton thread size #20 Crochet hook size 9/1.25 mm Finished size Snowflake is about 1″ (2-1/2cm) in diameter. "
Crochet Hook10 or 1.3 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Mason Jar Lid Noel Ornament
- Victorian Blush "Snowflake" Vintage Ornaments and Gift Tags
- Woodland Christmas Ornaments
- Washi Tape Ornaments
- Diy Print At Home Holiday Cards For Teachers
- Whimsical Thread Spool Christmas Trees
- Coffee Filter Angels Christmas Ornament Craft
- Cheap Retro Christmas Camper Centerpiece
- Buffalo Plaid Christmas Hoop Wreath
- 26 DIY Christmas Decorations with Toilet Rolls
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Easter Sheep Napkin Rings
- Crochet Tiger Applique
- Dog Hat Crochet Pattern
- Easy Velvety Baby Hat
- Ternion Square
- Easy Peasy Beanie
- Learn to Knit 2.0 with Marly Bird
- Faith Over Fear Free Printable Art
- Elegant Journal Cover
- Easy Diy Lucky Embroidery
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home