Button Decorated Christmas Trees
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "When I see buttons for cheap at garage sales or thrift stores, I purchase them because button crafts are so fun! I covered cone trees with different colors of glitter and had fun using my hot glue gun securing the buttons. It is fun to cover the tree completely with buttons, but I mixed it up using up my scraps of fabric trims and an old beaded Christmas garland and some loose pearls from garage sale necklaces. "
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Main MaterialRecycled Materials
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Hot glue gun
- cone shaped tree
Cover the cone shaped tree with glitter.
Start at the bottom gluing larger buttons on the bottom and smaller ones towards the top.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
The DIY Red Christmas Button Wreath should be added to your Christmas decorating ideas this holiday season because it is a quick,… Continue reading: "DIY Red Christmas Button Wreath"
- Hot Cocoa Amigurumi
- Crochet Heart Santa Ornament
- Crochet Christmas Tree
- Kid-Friendly Pipe Cleaner Christmas Trees Craft
- Sparkling Nativity
- Buffalo Plaid Ribbon Tree Ornament
- Scrap Denim Angels
- Crochet Christmas Tablemat
- Simple, Customizable Ornament Cutout Cards
- 100+ Easy Christmas Crafts for Adults
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Doily Placemat
- Nine Patch Quilt Block
- Nautical Mug Rug
- Isla's Afghan Block - Radiating Moss Stitch Rectangle
- C2c Frog
- Bearded Monkey Amigurumi
- Sew Easy Pajama Pants (for Beginners)
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy
- Giraffe Crochet Wall Art
- Crochet Graduation Garland
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home