Baby's First Christmas Photo Album
Document your child's first Christmas with this homemade baby's first Christmas album. Make it for yourself or for friends or grandparents, everyone will love this beautiful keepsake.
- Paper Perfect
- PP04 - Sea Mist
- PP06 - Soft Lilac
- PP07 - White
- Palette Knife
- DT02 - Palette Knife
- Paper Effects
- PE08 - Pink Pearl
- PE11 - Peacock Gold
- PE12 - Black Pearl
- Americana Acrylics
- DA136 - Base Flesh
- Plastic sheet protectors
- Chenille stem
- Snowflake punches
- Water container
- Paper towels
- Cellulose sponge
- Craft knife
- Thick craft glue
- Low-temp hot glue gun
- Glue sticks
- Photo album
- Wooden wheel
- Wooden furniture plug
Make paper sheets as follows: Spread Paper Perfect onto sheet protector with palette knife. Use cellulose sponge to dab off excess moisture. Allow to dry. Peel paper from sheet for use.
Needed: one small sheet of Sea Mist; one sheet of White; one sheet of White tinted with several drops of Base Flesh.
- 1Basecoat wheel and furniture plug Gooseberry Pink. Let dry.
- Use palette knife to apply Soft Lilac onto album front cover. Use cellulose sponge to dab off excess moisture.
- Use snowflake punches and white sheet of Paper Perfect to cut out variety of snowflakes. Position and press flakes into wet Soft Lilac on cover.
- Use scissors to cut holly leaf shapes from Sea Mist sheet and large circle from White/Base Flesh sheet. Position and press these into wet Soft Lilac or wait until album is dry and adhere with glue.
- Dot Gooseberry Pink next to holly leaves to create berries.
- Use Paper Effects to create face, hair, lettering and outline details: Black Pearl for facial features and top knot on baby's head; Peacock Gold for detailing holly leaves, and Pink Pearl for lettering ("Baby's 1st Christmas") and outline of berries.
- Adhere wheel and furniture plug to form a pacifier. Wrap and twist chenille stem into a loop on pacifier.
If you like this proejct, we also suggest:
Read NextGlitter Snowflakes Ornaments