Angel Window Cling
Show off your festivity with this Christmas craft. The Angel Window Cling will be fun to make and own. Follow the instructions and you'll own this adorable project before Christmas this year.
- 16006 - Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ - Canyon Coral, 2 oz.
- 16007 - Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ - Cocoa Brown, 2 oz.
- 16011 - Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ - Blue Diamond, 2 oz.
- 16014 - Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ - Amethyst, 2 oz.
- 16021 - Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ - White Pearl, 2 oz.
- 16051 - Gallery Glass ® Surfaces - Leading Blanks
- 16076 - Gallery Glass ® Liquid Leading™ - Black, 4 oz.
- 16440 - Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ - Glitter Gold, 2 oz.
- 16442 - Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ - Glitter Hologram, 2 oz.
- Use photocopier to size pattern. Place Leading Blank over pattern. Grasp Liquid Leading bottle like a broomstick and trace design onto Leading Blank. Let dry. Trim uneven edges with a craft knife.
- Fill in areas with Window Color starting at outer edge, one section at a time. Smooth paint. Remove air bubbles. Let dry to a clear finish.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Christmas Angels"
Find angel holiday crafts and angel christmas crafts for decorating or gift-giving this season. Angles are a perfect symbol for Christmas, so create one today as a great Christmas craft.