Tired of searching through wedding reception centerpiece ideas because none is fun enough for your special day? This Ring Centerpiece is sure to spice up the boring
- STYROFOAM™ Brand Foam Cone, 3" x 2"
- STYROFOAM™ Brand Foam Cube, 5" x 5" x 5"
- STYROFOAM™ Brand Foam Wreath, 6" x 1-1/4" x 5/8"
- Wedding-theme 12" x 12" decorative paper
- Small cream ranunculus, 17
- Silver glitter
- Serrated knife
- Candle stub or paraffin
- Floral shears
- Floral pins
- Low-temp glue gun and glue sticks
- Thick, white craft glue
- Paper glue
- Waxed paper
- Optional: Large cardboard box
- Wax serrated knife with candle stub or paraffin. Cut bottom 1/2" from tip of foam cone to create flat base. Use glue gun to glue trimmed cone to top of foam wreath as shown to create wedding ring; let dry.
- Cover one side of wedding ring with white glue, then holdfoam shape over cardboard box or other protected work surface. Sprinkle with glitter to completely cover surface; place on waxed paper to dry. When dry, gently tap off excess inside box.
- Repeat Step 2 to cover back of ring shape with glitter; letdry and tap off excess.
- Repeat Step 2 to cover inside and outside edges of ringwith glue and glitter; let dry.
- Trace four sides of foam cube onto back of decorativepaper; cut out and adhere to cube with paper glue. Let dry.
- Use floral pins and glue gun to secure upright wedding ring to top of cube.
- Using floral shears, trim flower stems to 2" lengths andinsert into top of cube around base of ring. When pleased with arrangement, remove stems one by one and hot glue into holes.