First Christmas Shepherd Card
This First Christmas Shepherd Card is a wonderful way to celebrate the spirit of the holiday. Remind your family and friends how much they mean to you with this beautiful card from Stampendous. You'll enjoy making and giving this DIY Christmas card.
- Cling First Christmas,
- Shepherd Kiddo
- Leaf Green Color Fragments
- Paper: Bazzill Basic Red, Laguna, Mohawk Smooth White 80 pound
- Clear plastic (I used a piece of plastic that some cling stamps came on)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Spectrum Noir, Adirondack Aqua Dye by Ranger
- Glossy Accents by Ranger
- Gold Tinsel Embossing Powder
- Spellbinders star die
Stamp First Christmas background on a White panel with black ink and trim closely around the image.
Sponge aqua ink on the stamped panel to create clouds and sky.
Back panel with a slightly larger red panel and then adhere to the right side of a 5 1/4 inch square top folding card.
Cut or punch star out of clear plastic.
Use VersaMarker to add ink to edges of die cut star and emboss with Gold Tinsel EP.
Adhere star over the top of the First Christmas panel with a little glossy accents.
Add glossy accents to the lower left section of the card and cover with Fresh Green Fragments to create grass.
Allow fragments to dry and then shake the excess fragments back into the jar.
Stamp Shepherd Kiddo on a white scrap with black ink.
Color image with Alcohol markers.
- Cut out the image and adhere to card with pop dots so he looks like he is standing on the grass.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Cards"
Give the best Handmade Christmas card this holiday season by finding your favorite one right here. Christmas crafts are so much more meaningful when you make them yourself, so craft a spirited handmade Christmas card today.