Unicorn Snot Glitter Gel
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"How to make unicorn snot glitter gel. This is an easy recipe that only has two ingredients. It's safe for the skin. Use glitter that's safe for the eye area so you can use it on your face near your eyes. I used unicorn colors, but you can use a single color or any combination of colors. This holds glitter on the skin for hours without it falling off and getting all over. Be sure to use a body safe glitter."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Everyone loves super easy crochet afghan patterns, and this Foolproof Afghan really fits the bill. This one skein pattern is warm,… Continue reading: "Foolproof Afghan Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Making Continuous Bias Binding Tape
- Mother's Day Flower Card
- Knotted Hair Ties
- Sienna Harvest Berry Shawl
- Pom Pom Bunny
- Jefferson Street Beanie
- Xyron Creative Station Lite Storage and Refill Bundle
- Juliet Summer Top
- St. Patrick's Day Activity Sheets
- Cross Puff Stitch Crochet Square
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home