Succulent Bath Salts
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"These adorable bath salts are so easy to make, but they look like a boutique bath salt. The bottom is colored sea salt and magnesium flakes. On top of the salt is few bath melts in a cute succulent shape. I used mica for a natural colorant and essential oils for the scent. These are perfect for gift giving, or you can keep them for yourself. To use, just dump the entire container into the tub and soak. The succulents will melt into the bath water."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Diy Unicorn Bubble Bars
- Learn How To Make Decorative Gel Candles
- How to Make Glitter Jar and Tealight Candles
- Valentine's Day Massage Melts
- Homemade Hand Scrub
- Radiant Ribbon DIY Candles
- Glow In The Dark Bath Bombs
- DIY Headache Relief Bath Bombs
- Coconut Oil Deodorant Recipe With Essential Oils
- Unicorn Snot Glitter Gel
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- My Cuddle Bunny Crochet Lovey
- How To Square A Granny Circle
- Explore Gouache Paint With A Chart!
- Whirly Coaster Pattern
- Printable Hearts Digital Paper
- Lips Appliqué
- Simple Crochet Heart Appliqué
- Easy Cosmetics Bag Pattern
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Serendipity Asymmetrical Shawl
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home