Dried Roses Glycerine Soap
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"When I first discovered the tiny pink dried roses I got passion with them. And I have to admit that I use them already in too many crafts. They are a mandatory addition in my home décor ( I have created a homemade pot pourri) and of course they are necessary for my beauty products…remember my Dried Roses Bath Salts? Well now I have also used them in my soaps… and they are so beautiful! Perfect for ourselves and for Christmas gifts!"
- 1 cup Glycerin with Honey Soap Base
- 8-10 drops Rosewood Essential Oil
- Dried Roses
- Soap Molds (if you do not have any, just use ice cube molds)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Emilia Shawl
- Endless Eyelets Cardigan Pattern
- Ornamental Shawlette
- Plush Hourglass Floor Pillow
- Woodland Animals Baby Blanket
- Diy Tea Towels
- Cute Crochet Frog Bookmark
- Octopus Colouring Pages
- Making Christine's Dressig Robe For <$10
- Simple Dress To Sew
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home