French Lavender Soap
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"If you’re looking for a French lavender soap, have you considered making your own? Making homemade soap is very easy to do. And, it’s a lot more affordable than buying French lavender soap from Provence from your favorite upscale department store. I fell in love with French lavender soap years ago when I found a few bars on clearance at TJ Maxx. Normally expensive toiletries are a splurge for me. And, I look for them on clearance. After they were gone, I found a few other French lavender hand soap products I enjoyed. But, I realized that it really is simple enough to make your own using essential oil."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Diy Unicorn Bubble Bars
- Learn How To Make Decorative Gel Candles
- How to Make Glitter Jar and Tealight Candles
- Valentine's Day Massage Melts
- Homemade Hand Scrub
- Radiant Ribbon DIY Candles
- Glow In The Dark Bath Bombs
- DIY Headache Relief Bath Bombs
- Coconut Oil Deodorant Recipe With Essential Oils
- Unicorn Snot Glitter Gel
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- My Cuddle Bunny Crochet Lovey
- How To Square A Granny Circle
- Explore Gouache Paint With A Chart!
- Whirly Coaster Pattern
- Printable Hearts Digital Paper
- Lips Appliqué
- Simple Crochet Heart Appliqué
- Easy Cosmetics Bag Pattern
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Serendipity Asymmetrical Shawl
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home