Dandelion Melt And Pour Soap
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"How to make an easy melt and pour soap recipe with dandelion infused oil. Dandelions have many benefits for your skin and are high in vitamins and minerals. This also has poppy seeds to exfoliate to improve skin health. It has ylang ylang, lavender, and Roman chamomile to promote skin healing and skin cell regeneration. This cute soap is great for dry skin. Use as a hand soap or for the body. It takes about an hour to make and is ready as soon as it's cool."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Card Trick Quilt Block
- Loops & Ridges Baby Blanket Free Pattern
- Kids Painting Activity - Painting Framed Glass
- Haylee Hand Towel
- Spaghetti Strap Top Pattern
- Teeny Tiny Mini Zipper Pouch Keyring
- Tiered Spring Mini Dress
- Free Little Black Dress Pattern
- Honey Chocolate Cowl
- C2c Jaguar
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home