Fall Leaves Bracelet
If any of your friends enjoy making bead bracelets, this Fall Leaves Bracelet will be a hit. Beautiful Sapphires and pearls complement the silver clasp that's accented with leaves.
- 3 Semi Precious Cushion Stone - Blue Lapis
- 12 4mm Round Pearl Bead - White
- 6 6mm Round - Light Sapphire
- 6 Mini Flower Spacer Bead
- 2 Metal Spacer Beads
- 1 11” Beadalon 19 Strand Beading Wire
- 2 2.5mm Silver Crimp Bead
- 1 Flower Leaf Toggle
- 6 Silver Beads
- Getting Started: Begin by placing a silver ball, one crimp bead, another silver ball and one end of the toggle on one 11” piece of wire. Then pass this same end back through the crimp bead and silver ball, tighten down the loop against the closure, squeeze the crimp bead and cut the excess wire. (See basic Techniques).
- To Begin the pattern: Place one 4mm Round Pearl Bead, a 6mm Swarovski round, another 4mm pearl and a Mini Flower Spacer Bead, followed by a Semi Precious Cushion Stone - Blue Lapis and another mini flower spacer. Continue sliding a 4mm pearl, a 6mm Swarovski Round and a 4mm Pearl Bead. Now pass a metal Spacer Bead, a 4mm swarovski pearl, one 6mm crystal round ande another 4mm pearl followed by a mini flower spacer. Now string a Semi Precious Cushion Stone - Blue Lapis, used as center piece. Slide the same pattern but in the inverse way to complete your bracelet.
- Bringing it all together: To finish, slide a silver ball and a crimp bead and the free end toggle. Next pass the strand of wire through the crimp bead and tighten down the loop against the closure and cut the excess wire.
Read NextLiquid Sculpey® Raindrop Bracelet
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Oct 22, 2016
I have some beads that look almost like the blue lapis cushion beads that I was not sure what I wanted to make out of them and this just may be it. This is a pretty stunning bracelet and so simple and easy to make . I like the toggle leafs they give it that finished look. Anyone else make this?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use