Sea Stone DIY Bracelet
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Create a unique boho and funky bracelet for summer with a sea stone!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Bead Technique UsedStrung
- A sea stone
- One Wood Bead
- Color for Ceramics
- Paint brush
- Leather cord
- Clear Tape
- Dremel tool
Create two holes in the stone. I used my dremel tool to do it!
Choose your color and put small pieces of Clear Tape in you rock in a way to create a beautiful geometric pattern. I wanted to create an asymmetrical line.
Between the tape, paint your rock whatever color you'd like.
Remove the tape and your pattern is ready! If you wish, you can leave it for a while and then repeat the above steps with another color. In that way, you will create a beautiful and colorful geometric pattern.
Use the leather cord in your wholes and just make a knot on both sides.
Another knot at the end of the cord, while at the other side add the wooden bead and your bracelet is ready!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"A gathered waist dress pattern is the perfect clothing item for summer! Fun and easy to sew, this women's summer dress pattern and… Continue reading: "Gathered Waist Summer Dress Pattern"
- No Sew Fabric Bracelet
- Picasso Pastels Murano Glass Bracelet
- Blue Malibu Bracelet
- Cotton Candy Beaded Bracelet
- How to Make a Macrame Bracelet
- 38 Free Beaded Bracelet Patterns
- T-Shirt DIY Friendship Bracelets
- Super Easy Memory Wire Bracelet
- Paracord Sailor Knot Bracelet
- Bracelet Size Chart and Bracelet Sizing Tips
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Little Black Dress Pattern
- Honey Chocolate Cowl
- C2c Jaguar
- Mirror Sparkle Ornament
- Classic Striped Dish Towel
- Crochet Wave Stitch Afghan Pattern
- Baby Penguin Amigurumi
- Beginner Friendly Crochet Afghan Pattern
- How to Crochet a Scrubby with Scrubby Yarn
- How To Make Fairy Wings For Dolls
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home