No Sew Fabric Bracelet
No sew fabric crafts are a great way to get a quick craft fix. They're also inexpensive and so easy to create. Make your own No Sew Fabric Bracelet from Candace Jedrowicz and show off your girly side. This is an eco-friendly yet stylish craft idea.
- Aleene’s Fabric Fusion Peel and Stick Tape
- Aleene’s Fabric Fusion Peel and Stick Sheets
- Cardboard tube
- Fabric – enough to cover the front and back of the bracelet
- Electrical wire
- Cut about 2″ piece of a cardboard tube. Cut in a spiral with the widest part being 1″ wide. Cut the outside fabric in the shape of the cardboard with 1/2″ extra fabric all the way around.
- The first part of the process is to wrap the outer fabric around the cardboard. I used Aleene’s Fabric Fusion Peel and Stick Sheets for this. Cut pieces wide enough to cover the wrong side of the fabric.
- Lay the cardboard on the adhesive, stretching the fabric as needed to smooth it. Fold the edges over and stick them firmly to the underside of the cardboard.
- The inside fabric should be cut slightly narrower than the outside. Lay a piece of Aleene’s Fabric Fusion Peel and Stick Tape down the middle of the fabric.
- Cut a piece of the electrical wire 1/2″ shorter that the fabric. Lay the wire in the center of the tape and fold the fabric over to cover it.
- Lay another piece of the tape the length of the folded fabric.
- Lay tape side down on the inside of the bracelet. The wire will allow you to shape the bracelet to a custom fit. Embellish!
For a comprehensive video tutorial of this project, check out How to Make a Fabric Wrap Bracelet.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Bracelets"
There are no records