Metal Clay Bracelet
Who needs silver when you can made this adorable metal clay bracelet right in your own home, from Arnold Grummer's Paper Making Kits and Supplies!
- Arnold Grummer's Mini Textures Ceramic Casting Mold
- Arnold Grummer's Mini Bugs Cermic Casting Mold
- Metal Clay
- Olive Oil
- Craft Blade
- Needle Tool
- Metal Clay Kiln
- Jewelry Findings
- Condition and bake clay as directed by manufacturer.
- Use cooking oil as mold release.
- Roll out clay to 2 mm and then press into prepared mold.
- Gently remove clay from mold and trim excess.
- Using a needle tool, poke holes for jewelry findings as shown in photo.
- Bake clay, cool, connect pieces with wire/jump rings to form bracelet adding clasp to finish.
Read NextT-Shirt DIY Friendship Bracelets
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.