Marbled and Textured Resin DIY Bracelet
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This deliciously pinky-purple resin bracelet uses two different techniques to create the oval cabochons - marbling and adding texture. It's made with a quick-curing resin so you'll be able to complete this project in an afternoon."
Project TypeMake a Project
Bead TypeMetal, Miscellaneous
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeBracelet
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Upcycled Soda Top Bracelet
- Doily Cuff Bracelet
- Mango Button Bracelet
- How to Make a Macrame Bracelet
- Caged Wire-Wrapped Beads Bracelet
- Recycled Paper Bag Bracelets
- Bracelet Size Chart and Bracelet Sizing Tips
- Red Murano Glass Bead Bracelet
- Scrappy Quilt Bracelets Fabric Craft
- Million Dollar Bead Bracelet
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Equinox Blanket
- Cutie Bear Doll Hat
- Invisible Decrease Sc
- Pumpkin Pie Earrings
- Sugar Plum Pocket Wrap
- Boho Fringe Coasters
- Oscar Ballot Printable 2021
- Waves Of Emotions Cowl
- Striped Hourglass Square
- Make Your Own Fake License Plate For Your Kids Bike
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home