Energy Booster Bracelet
With the warm and cool colors of this Energy Booster Bracelet from Swarovski Elements, you won't be able to help but feel rejuvenated! This beaded bracelet is great to keep for yourself or to give to friends or family as a gift. With this easy pattern, you can make one for everyone!
- 3 Energy Bicone Crystal Assortments
- Chain Nose Jewelry Pliers
- Round Nose Jewelry Pliers
- Flush Cutters
- Silver 6mm jump rings (2pcs)
- Silver toggle
- 28-gauge wire
- While constructing the bracelet, keep the tension loose to allow better control over the beads. Learn basic wire crocheting before beginning.
- String about 172 beads randomly onto a spool of wire.
- Make a loop two inches from the end of the wire and twist it twice.
- Beginning at the loop, make 33 chain stitches pulling in a crystal for each loop.
- Begin triple crochet. As you make the three stitches, slide the wire completely through the last stitch.
- Twist and trim the ends of the wire and tuck it into the work.
- Attach a toggle to the ends with the jump rings.