"Don't Hate" Leather Cuff
When it comes to DIY bracelet craft ideas, what's not to like? Create a "Don't Hate" Leather Cuff and wear it every single day. The positive message and stylish design make this a real treat. This bracelet is so easy to create, you'll want to make more than one. This is also a great gift to make for a stylish friend or family member. If you're new to crafting or just want to create something a little different, this is the perfect project for you. Use a paint pen to add your phrase to the cuff and let your work speak for itself. The next time someone says they don't love DIY, tell them "Don't Hate!" I loved the wrapped leather cuff design but I don't wear brown leather so up-cycling it with a coat of Krylon Glitter paint and a favorite quote turned it into one of my favorite pieces of jewelry!
- Leather cuff
- Scrap paper
- Spray paint the cuff with a few coats of Krylon Glitter Blast Starry Night.
- Lay out the placement of the letters written on tape when the cuff is on your wrist.
- Practice your hand lettering on a piece of paper with the Krylon Silver Leafing Pen.
- Write your quote on your cuff with the Krylon Silver Leafing Pen.
- Add a "stitched" look on the edges of the cuff with the Krylon Silver Leafing Pen by drawing dashes. Outline the holes on the cuff with the Krylon Silver Leafing Pen to create a faux grommet look.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use