Crystal Pearl Prayer Bracelet
Handmade pearl charm bracelets have a delicate sweetness and make perfect gifts for occasions like a first communion or confirmation. Make the Crystal Pearl Prayer Bracelet by Jenny Barnett Rohrs for Consumer Crafts with a cross charm as a memento of these important religious events.
- Beading wire 32027-3
- 2 Crimp beads WC076204
- Lobster clasp 1920-53SP
- 6mm White Swarovski™ crystal pearls 07036-21
- 6mm crystal Swarovski™ rondelle spacers, 6MM 0708-68-T1S
- 4mm crystal Swarovski™ bicone beads 070025-T1AB
- Prayer Box Pendant BG2027
- Toggle clasp 1968-65
- 4mm Jump ring 1880-98
- 6mm double split ring 1880-96
- Crimping pliers
- Wire cutters
- Lay out your design on a beading mat in the following order: Bicone, pearl, rondelle, pearl, rondelle, pearl. (Use extra or fewer beads at the two ends to accommodate your recipient’s wrist size.)
- Thread your beading wire into the toggle clasp, leaving a 2” tail. Thread both ends of the wire through the crimp bead. Slide the crimp bead up to the clasp and, using the crimping pliers, secure the crimp. Then string your beads in order. Add a split ring at the end of your design--you’ll attach your prayer box to this later.
- Add your second crimp bead, and then thread on the second part of the clasp. Run the beading wire through back through the last 4-5 beads, drawing the string snugly. Then crimp the bead and, using the wire cutters, cut the leftover beading wire off. Now attach the lobster claw clasp to the prayer box using a jump ring. Attach it to the split ring on your bracelet.
Read NextToilet Paper Roll Bracelet