No-Sew Fleece Throws
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
No-Sew Fleece Throws isn't your average craft book because its inspiration came from an unusual source–teenagers at the fabric store! Co-authors Nancy Javier, Barbara Finwall, and Jeri Clements noticed that the fleece aisle was teeming with teens, so they asked three shoppers to design throws for them. In addition to patterns from these up-and-coming craft designers, this book contains fifteen no-sew projects for cozy throws.
Put down your needle and back away from the sewing machine because No-Sew Fleece Throws is full of super easy ideas. You'll love these quick alternatives to crochet afghans and quilts. Every project sticks to basic skills like cutting, tying, and ironing, so this is a great collection for beginners.
With the help of the simple tutorials in No-Sew Fleece Throws, you'll master the fundamentals in no time. Then, you're free to use patterns like Loop de Loop, Fly Away Home, and Dream Weaver to spark your own creativity. Experiment with colors, prints, and techniques to design throws that are perfect for the dorm room, patio, or den. Send your scholar to school with a throw in her favorite colors. Or, cuddle up in a blanket that features your home team's mascot.
Fleece throws are perfect for snuggling in front of the TV or keeping warm at an outdoor event, and with the ideas inside No-Sew Fleece Throws, you'll be ready to make a throw for any occasion that comes your way.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Easy DIY Christmas crafts, like this Crafty Coca Cola Advent Calendar from I Love to Create, are great holiday projects! Made from an… Continue reading: "Crafty Coca Cola Advent Calendar"
- Win a copy of Duct Tape Bags!
- Win a copy of Needle Felting from Basics to Bears!
- Enter for your chance to win the Hidden Jewels Coloring Books Bundle!
- Preschool Parties Easy Ideas for Princesses, Pirates and Other Little People
- The Wreath Recipe Book
- A Beginner's Guide to Chalk Painting
- Modern Expressions
- Paracord Outdoor Gear Projects
- Win Adult Coloring Books!
- Chance to win Tangle Wood Collector's Edition Adult Coloring Bundle!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tiktok Bee Crochet Pattern In 3 Sizes
- How To Make A Diy Bee House For Mason Bees
- Stella Fingerless Gloves
- Spring Activity Sheets And Coloring Pages
- Dara Table Runner
- Map Paper Moths
- C2c Squirrel
- Equinox Blanket
- Cutie Bear Doll Hat
- Invisible Decrease Sc
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home