Cute and Simple Knitted Belt
If you're just starting out this is one of our free easy knitting patterns. This cute and simple knitted belt by Kristin Omdahl is the perfect free quick and easy knitting pattern to give your knitting needle some practice!
- Tilli Tomas Simply Heaven, a 2ply, bulky spun silk
- US8 (5mm) knitting needles
Note: you want a pretty tight gauge for a belt. I would recommend going down a needle size or two from what the yarn label recommends.
- Cast on 12 stitches.
- Row 1: slip the first stitch knit wise, p1, (k1, p1) across
- Repeat row 1 to desired length.
- Bind off in k1, p1 pattern.
Read NextCool Comforts Knit Throw