Dimensions Crochet Stitch
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This Free Crochet pattern teaches how to make a textured stitch that goes very well with many colors used. Also it’s a very warm stitch that you can turn into a very warm scarf or afghan. Pattern comes with pictures and video tutorials for both right and left handed."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Talk about going green! Transform sturdy bags made from recycled materials into storage bags for fruit and vegetables in this tutorial… Continue reading: "Easy Recycled Fruit and Veggie Bag"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Make The Cutest Mini Fabric Bin!
- Rebel Cat Amigurumi
- Patriotic Gnome
- Macrame Crossbody Market Bag
- String Art Greeting Cards
- Odor Eliminating Linen And Fabric Spray Recipe
- Fun Heart Coloring Page
- Dad Rocks Paperweight
- Mason Jar Advent Wreath
- Three Wise Men Light Up Wall Decor
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home