A decorative drapery rod with bunches of dried flowers from Krylon dresses up any garden-themed room. And painting the matching Garden Headboard is a breeze to make as well!
- Krylon Indoor/Outdoor Primer - White (#51315)
- Krylon Indoor/Outdoor Paint - Khaki (#52504)
- Dried Flower Bunches
- Decorative Iron Drapery Rod
- Drop cloth
- 220-grit sandpaper
- Tack cloth
- Place decorative rod on the flat work surface covered with drop cloth.
- Apply 2 light coats of primer. Let dry completely and sand lightly between coats. Wipe away dust with tack cloth.
- Apply 2 to 3 light coats of khaki. Let dry completely between coats.
- When completely dry, tie bunches of dried flowers to rod with raffia and hang on wall.
For more project ideas, please visit www.krylon.com/projects.
Read NextDecoupage Dresser
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.