Kumihimo Raised Spiral Keychain
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Do you lose your keys in your purse like I do? Create a beaded keyring using a Kumihimo raised spiral braid and find your keys right away!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Bead Technique UsedStrung
Bead Project TypeOther
- Kumihimo round disc
- Satin cords
- Large keyring
- Assorted large beads.
Cut three long strands of selected cords. Fold over in half and tie folded end over keychain into a knot.
Pull all 12 strands of cord up through Kumihomo disc hold and set up disk for a 12-strand raised spiral pattern.
Create spiral braid pattern and tie braid off at desired length leaving ends of cords.
String beads on ends of cords and tie off with a button knot.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet 12-point Star Blanket
- Puff Stitch Boho Coaster
- Low Carb Dog Treats
- Jeremy The Giraffe
- Watering Can That Pours Crystals
- 29 Beach Crafts & Coastal Diy Wall Art
- Cloudy Sunset Beret
- Mystical Mitts
- Easy Fabric Basket In Any Size
- "Vintage" Gold Leaf Resin Bangles
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home