Mosaic Bath Jar Set
This wonderful craft project for the bathroom (or kitchen) comes to us from Tiffany Windsor of Inspired at Home. Bathtime is bright and cheerful with these colorful mosaiced canisters. Just fill them with your favorite herbal bath blends and aromatic bath salts and display them tubside.
- Clear glass canister with metal or wood lids
- Mosaic tiles – assorted colors and mirror
- Mosaic tile cutters
- Alphabet beads
- Weldbond glue
- Mosaic grout [color of your choice]
- Bucket with water
- Wet wipes
- Cotton swabs
- Scrap paper
- Lay canister lid(s) on paper and trace along outside edge. Use the im to lay out your tiles for placement.
- Determine color selections and lay out tiles, mirror tiles and alphabet letters in desired pattern on paper. Remember that some of the larger tiles will probably need to be cut down in size in order to fit within pattern.
- When you have the tiles laid out in the pattern you like, add a dab of glue to back of each tile [and alphabet letters] and place on lid.
- Let glue dry completely overnight.
- To grout - Follow Heidi’s How to Grout Mosaic Photo Tutorial
Tiffany’s Designer Tip: Mosaic always looks best when you cut some of the whole tiles into quarters or halves straight or diagonally. The cut pieces always add visual intrigue to your mosaic design!