Homemade Grits and Honey Scrub in a Jar
This honey scrub is not only nice during and after a hot bath, but it makes for a nice Christmas gift as well. All you need is some honey, grits or cornmeal, almond oil and a few other materials. It smells great too.
- 1 Vitamin E capsule opened and mixed in (can be purchased from all good health food stores)
- 1 tsp organic Sweet Almond Oil (or more if you like. You could also substitute for organic Olive Oil if you don't have Sweet Almond Oil on hand)
- ½ cup organic Honey
- ¼ cup Grits or medium Ground Cornmeal (can replace with oatmeal for less exfoliation)
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Apply in circular motions to damp skin to gentle exfoliate. Can be used on both face and body.
- Keep any left over in fridge to ensure freshness as there are no preservatives added.
To learn more about HollyBeth and her crafts, check out her site at www.hollybeth.net
Read NextBubbling Lavender Bath Salts Recipe