Bubbling Lavender Bath Salts Recipe
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The perfect Mother’s Day gift? Bubbling lavender bath salts of course! I have the recipe below on how to make these fun bath salts and add to a mason jar for mom. Give her the gift of relaxation with this quick and easy idea that is inexpensive to make as well. We have been sharing 15 minute Mother’s Day crafts all week. If you have missed any of the fun, be sure to check out day 1, day 2, and day 3. You will also want to scroll to the bottom of this post to see today’s ideas!"
- 1 cup epsom salts
- 1/8 cup lavender shampoo or body wash
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil (melted)
- 1 drop lavender essential oil (be sure to check out this post on how to get essentials oils for cheaper with no commitment!)
- Purple food coloring (optional)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home