Autumn Berry Branch Mirror
Spruce up your square mirror with decorations from I Love to Create. Berry branches are sure to give your bedroom a natural feel with this decorative mirror. Large wall mirrors with unique decor are sure to please any house guests and your family.
- Liquid Fusion® Clear Urethane Glue
- Curly Willow Branches
- Mirror, framed
- Berry Branches
- Using Aleene’s® Liquid Fusion™, glue the Curly Willow around the mirror, making sure to cover the entire frame. Refer to photo.
- Break the Berry Birch branches into smaller pieces in order to better fit on the mirror frame.
- Next, glue the Berry Birch branches on top of the Curly Willow branches. Refer to photo. Let dry before hanging.
Read NextBathroom Basket Decor
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
May 09, 2017
This is easy to do. You just have to be more creative so the frame will look more attractive. This frame in this project looks vintage and a bit fancy. I can do this to our mirror in the hallway. I'm thinking of re-framing my daughters mirror in the bathroom. Good idea!
Apr 30, 2017
This berry branch mirror looks lovely and this idea could even be used on a picture frame. I could see also gluing on some red berries for an extra touch of color, or even a sew silk flowers for a little girl's room. For a beachy theme add some sea shells here and there. Or mix up the type of branches for more color variation. I love the look,of this, thanks for sharing!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use