Team Sports Locker Sign
What better way to support your team than to make sports locker signs for all of the players? Back to school craft ideas like this can be a great way to show some team spirit and creativity at the same time. Elementary and high school craft projects like this are fun and easy!
DecoArt Products Required
- 6" of 1/2" wide self-adhesive magnetic strip
- Foam pieces by Creatology: red star base; yellow round bulletin board
- Lo-temp glue gun and glue sticks
- Attach magnetic strip across back of foam circle near top.
- Refer to photo for placement and glue star shape to foam circle.
- Use Yellow Foam Paint to paint the player numbers on the star.
- Use Red Foam Paint to paint words on circle, consider the player's name or the team name; let paint dry.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Back to School"
Back to School
Find great craft projects for kids going back to school, including decorated school supplies, classroom crafts and autumn crafts.