Cute Clip on Animals
These clip-on animals are great for little kids going back to school. Not only are they quick and easy to make, but it makes it easy to identify your child through all the other kids.
- Plastic clips or small beaded chains
- Glossy photo paper 8 ½ x 11 in. (any paper may be substituted)
- Laminating sheets
- Hole punch or Grommet tool
- Print sheet of Ziggity images on the glossy photo paper.
- Place printed paper between two pages of plastic laminate.
- Press pages firmly together.
- Carefully cut out Ziggity animal images, leaving some excess laminate around edges. (Parental assistance may be required.)
- Using either a grommet tool or hole punch, make a hole in the top of each animal, about ¼ in. from the top.
- Attach a plastic clip or metal, beaded chain to each Ziggity animal.
For more cute kids crafts go to ZiggityZoom.com
Read NextBack-To-School Crayon Wreath